Non-Surgical Body Contouring
Our body contouring treatment at our Perth clinic will help you to remove stubborn body fat. We use premium technology to provide a non-surgical method of permanently eliminating fat cells and help you to add definition to your body. Our laser treatment is performed with doctor supervision and will help you to achieve a natural look. Call our professional team on (08) 6500 1590 to book your appointment.
Tips Regarding Laser Fat Reduction at Our Perth Clinic
Consider these helpful tips for after your laser body contouring at our Perth clinic.
- Drink plenty of water: Being mindful of your water intake and ensuring that you drink plenty, will help you to flush out dead fat cells from your body. You should ideally be drinking six to eight glasses of water daily to help optimise your fat removal treatment.
- Massage the treatment area: You will promote the movement of destroyed fat cells and help to flush them out of your body when you massage the treatment area. Ideally, you should massage the area twice daily for two weeks for maximum results. The massaging process will help to break down the fat cells and then drain through your body´s lymphatic system.
- Continue regular exercise: Exercising post-treatment is an ideal way for you to see the results you desire. You should be active for at least 30 minutes per day to help keep the fat cells moving after your procedure.
The Importance of SculpSure Treatment in Perth
SculpSure was researched and developed for more than a decade before its release for use.
- It is a fat destroying treatment that doesn’t damage your skin: This technology uses laser light at a specific wavelength to target fat cells without damaging your skin. The procedure heats your fat cells to between 42°C and 47°C, which causes the membrane to break, the cells to die, and your body naturally, flushes out the residue.
- The procedure is non-surgical: The laser used in the treatment is placed and held in contact with your skin surface by a belt. There are no invasive measures such as suction, vacuum or cuts made to your body and SculpSure is a safe treatment for all skin types, even if you have tattoos.
- This procedure is effective on common high-fat areas of the body: SculpSure is approved for use on stubborn fat areas of the body such as the flanks, abdomen, thighs and back. With the procedure being non-invasive, there is practically no downtime following your appointment, and you can get back to your normal routine or exercise immediately.
About Rewind Skin & Laser Centre
Our clinic offers high-quality treatments that are delivered or supervised by a medically trained doctor. Other members of our staff are highly trained and experienced as dermal therapists, and you will receive excellent service. We use products and procedures that have been researched, developed and tested to the highest standard to provide you with the best care. Contact us today to book your body contouring treatment.